Auto Repair in San Marcos, CA
As one of the largest northern San Diego County suburbs, San Marcos, CA has experienced recent rapid growth. Between 1990 and 2010, the population of San Marcos grew from 30,000 to nearly 85,000 residents. San Marcos is bordered by Vista to the east, while Encinitas borders on the southwest.
San Marcos spans 24.4 square miles. Thanks to the nearby Pacific Ocean, San Marcos rarely sees temperatures that exceed 90 degrees F. San Marcos averages 13 inches of precipitation per year, mostly between November and March, with higher amounts falling in nearby San Marcos Hills.
Some of the finest restaurants in San Diego County are found in San Marcos. Old California Restaurant Row features a wide variety of dining establishments offering cuisines from around the world. San Marcos also enjoys several upscale hotels and plenty of public park space, including lengthy trails for both cyclists and pedestrians.
California Autohaus is a logical and convenient choice for residents of San Marcos to get auto repair work performed on their European vehicles. California Autohaus is located in nearby Encinitas, less than five miles from San Marcos, just off I-5.
The California Autohaus Advantage
- Proudly operating in Encinitas since 2005
- Advanced diagnostic systems to efficiently detect issues
- Huge inventory of parts to prevent ordering delays
- Leadership and skill of Master Technicians
- Friendly staff keeping you informed at every turn
- Pride in exceptional customer service
- Positive online reviews and customer testimonials
- One of the highest-rated shops in San Diego County
For long-lasting Land Rover repairs throughout San Diego County, visit California Autohaus in Encinitas. Discover why our business ranks at the top of the auto repair class in Southern California.
HAVE A QUESTION?
California Autohaus will never share or sell your information to 3rd party advertisers.